28 February 2014

My Writing Cave

I just thought I'll introduce you to my writing cave - a nickname I shamelessly stole from a writer on Twitter (Oleander Plume). This is the place where I enter my writing bubble to lock myself away from the world to write - well work on my book idea. I can write poetry in the other areas of my home, amongst all the noise and madness.

Since having a dedicated writing space the motivation to write and, as Nike would say 'just do it!' Has been surprisingly easy - with encouragement from other fellow writers, who have also given me kicks up the backside. Not to mention a real heart to heart with God regarding another commitment of my writing. My dreams, inspiration, gift or talent or whatever you want to call it must come from somewhere right? One thing I have realised is that the more I spend time to write the more I wanna write and the creative juices flow much more...

I feel accountable to this corner of my bedroom and quite protective when it gets invaded by items of clothing, random toys or books or stuff that needs to be sorted out later but for now would rest on my desk! Aarrgghhh!  

Anyway, this is my space, my writting cave!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a cozy space to work in! Every writer needs a "writing cave", a sanctuary, where we can let the rest of the world go while we create our own. Thank you so much for sharing yours, Traysi.

    ReplyDelete